10. Areas for Future Consideration
The Prostate Cancer QPI Groups have not been able to identify sufficient evidence, or determine appropriate measurability specifications, to address all areas felt to be of key importance in the treatment of prostate cancer, and therefore in improving the quality of care for patients affected by prostate cancer.
The following areas for future consideration have been raised across the lifetime of the Prostate Cancer QPIs:
- Multi-disciplinary team management of patients with castrate-resistant metastatic prostate cancer.
- Erectile dysfunction following treatment for prostate cancer.
- Active surveillance and watchful waiting.
- Multi parametric ( MP) MRI Screening for targeted TRUS biopsies
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback