3. The latest Public Sector Finances dataset is available from Public sector finances, UK Statistical bulletins - Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk)
As this dataset is updated monthly and subject to minor revision, figures in future data releases may differ from those used in this report.
8. Scotland's share of the UK population in 2020-21 was 8.1%. Excluding the North Sea, Scotland's share of UK GDP was 7.4% (National Records of Scotland, Quarterly National Accounts Scotland and UK Economic Accounts).
18. PRT is an allowable deduction in calculating profits subject to RFCT and SC. Equally, any refund of PRT is a taxable receipt for RFCT and SC purposes. RFCT and SC are charged on the same profit base, so neither is allowable as a deduction in calculating the profits chargeable to the other.
19. Applied on profits from the 26th May 2022 and including an Investment Allowance which made energy companies eligible for tax savings worth 91p in every £1 on investments in fossil fuel extraction in the UK.
24. Further detail is available from HM Treasury's European Union Finances 2020 publication: European Union Finances Statement 2020 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback