More information and business support
This is guidance only and does not supersede any legal obligations relating to health and safety, employment or equalities and it is important that, as a business, you continue to comply with your existing obligations, including those relating to individuals with protected characteristics.
Please refer to the Public Health Scotland website for detailed public health advice.
Please refer to relevant sections of the NHS Inform website, for health advice.
- Early learning and childcare services
- Universities, colleges and community learning and development providers
- Guidance on reducing the risks in schools
- Courts - COVID-19 Update – 1 April 2022 (scotcourts.gov.uk)
- Courts - Detailed COVID-19 guidance page
- Prisons - COVID-19 Information Hub (sps.gov.uk)
- Information and resources (sportscotland.org.uk)
- Laboratories and research facilities: operational checklist
- Film/TV industry guidance
- events sector checklist
- Self-catering accommodation providers
- use of face coverings in health and care settings
- Public health scotland guidance for non-health and care settings
- Public health scotland guidance for care homes
- Public health scotland guidance for social community and residential care settings
Advice and support
- advice can be requested with the regulator for your workplace or organisation e.g. Environmental Health Services within Local Authorities or HSE etc.
- health and safety in the workplace
- employment rights
- Statutory sick pay
- advice on substantive support packages available for business and their employees
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback