8. (e.g. via renewable energy generation, Hydro and District Heating reliefs until 2032, 90% relief for new district heating networks that are powered by renewables until 2024, expand the Business Growth Accelerator relief on 1 April 2022 by making increases in rateable value due to the installation of solar panels a qualifying improvement eligible for relief
18. Layout 1 (scottishfuturestrust.org.uk) – place how to guide
24. Scotland's Town Centre Recovery Campaign – Home of the Scotland Loves Local campaign. – Co-ordinated by Scotland's Towns Partnership and a range of other partners, including the Scottish Government. (lovelocal.scot)
35. Opportunities might include net zero, affordable housing, housing infrastructure, investment in town centres and modernising construction.
36. Clackmannanshire, Western Isles, South of Scotland, Glasgow City, and Tay Cities
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback