3. Research aim and questions
This research aimed to assess what support third sector organisations have been providing for at risk groups locally and how they had been doing so. The research questions were:
1. Which of the at risk groups targeted by SG have they supported during the crisis? Which other groups have they supported?
2. What kinds of support have they been providing?
3. Do they think there are at risk people they have not been able to reach and why do they think that is?
4. What are their views on working relationships with local authorities?
5. What are their views on working relationships with SG?
6. What are their views on how effectively people at risk have been supported?
7. What are their views on support needed for at risk groups as we move out of lockdown?
8. What are their views on the future and any plans or concerns?
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback