Stage 5 - Authorisation of EQIA
Please confirm that:
- This Equality Impact Assessment has informed the development of this policy:
- Opportunities to promote equality in respect of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation have been considered, i.e.:
- Eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation;
- Removing or minimising any barriers and/or disadvantages;
- Taking steps which assist with promoting equality and meeting people's different needs;
- Encouraging participation (e.g. in public life)
- Fostering good relations, tackling prejudice and promoting understanding.
- If the Marriage and Civil Partnership protected characteristic applies to this policy, the Equality Impact Assessment has also assessed against the duty to eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation in respect of this protected characteristic:
Not applicable ☒
I am satisfied with the equality impact assessment that has been undertaken for the Summer Offer for Children and Young People and give my authorisation for the results of this assessment to be published on the Scottish Government's website.
Name: Julie Humphreys
Position: Deputy Director - Covid Recovery for Children and Young People
Authorisation date: 6 August 2021