Annex B – Derelict Land by Local Authority Area
|Local Authority||Total Derelict Land (ha)||Total Area (ha)2||% of Local Authority Derelict|
|Argyll and Bute3||38||716,428||0.0|
|Dumfries and Galloway||294||667,631||0.0|
|City of Edinburgh||87||27,300||0.3|
|Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park3,4||6||186,340||0.0|
|Na h-Eileanan Siar||*||326,847||0.0|
|Perth and Kinross3||24||541,894||0.0|
1. Figures may not sum due to rounding.
2. Land areas were derived from the latest local authority boundaries produced by Ordnance Survey. © Crown copyright and database right (2020). Ordnance Survey (OS Licence number 100024655).
3. From 2011 Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park took responsibility for surveying vacant and derelict land within the park boundaries. Prior to 2011 these sites were classified within the relevant local authority boundary.
4. Although the land area for Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park is separately identified it is also included within the land area for the relevant local authorities that overlap the park. Therefore the total land area for Scotland does not include this separately identified land area for Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
5. Data for Highland is carried over from 2015.