Annex D – Planning Authority participation
Not all local authorities participate in the survey every year:
- Comparisons between years must be made with care and only for individual local authorities where suitable data exist.
- Where a local authority has not provided data every year, the recorded change will be since the last survey, and will thus reflect several years’ worth of change.
|Argyll and Bute3||x||x|
|Dumfries and Galloway||x||x||*5|
|City of Edinburgh||x|
|Na h-Eileanan Siar|
|Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park3||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||*2|
|Perth and Kinross3|
1. See Annex Section A.11 for further details of the survey in Highland.
2. In the 2010 SVDLS bulletin (Annex E) summary figures were published for Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
3. From 2011 Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park took responsibility for surveying vacant and derelict land within the park boundaries. These sites are no longer recorded in Argyll and Bute, Perth and Kinross, Stirling and West Dunbartonshire local authority boundaries, and are separately identifiable as Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park from 2011. Prior to 2011 these sites were classified within the relevant local authority boundary.
4. Details of participation for years 1996 to 1999 can be found in the 2017 bulletin.
5. Dumfries and Galloway did not complete a survey in 2019 therefore no new sites were added or uptake reported. They did review existing sites and provide updated location and area details so some change is reported from the previous year.