An erratum was published on 1st May 2019 as a result of changes to figures in Chapter 3, as detailed here:
General Fund (GF) New advances from the Loans Fund has changed from £739,018 thousand to £739,527 thousand (Table 3.1). This change has in turn impacted the following figures in Table 3.1 and Table 3.3
- GF Total Loans Fund advances outstanding, changed from £10,879,083 thousand to £10,879,592 thousand;
- GF Total Loans Fund advances outstanding per head, changed from £2,005 to £2,006;
- Total (GF + HRA) Loans Fund advances outstanding, changed from £14,453,548 thousand to £14,454,057 thousand;
- Total General Fund Debt, changed from £13,975,296 thousand to £13,975,805 thousand;
- Total Debt, changed from £17,552,156 thousand to £17,552,668 thousand.
Borrowing at 31 March has changed from £12,795,986 thousand to £13,332,573 thousand; and Other long term liabilities at 31 March has changed from £2,981,186 thousand to £3,079,982 thousand (Table 3.4). These changes have in turn impacted on the Total External Debt at 31 March in Table 3.4 and Chart 3.1, which has changed from £15,777,172 thousand to £16,412,555 thousand.
Authorised limit for external debt at 31 March has changed from £19,395,032 thousand to £20,064,032 thousand (Table 3.4).
The relevant commentary, tables and charts in the HTML and PDF, and all associated downloadable excel files have been updated to reflect these changes.