1. Scottish Parliament. Climate Change (Emissions Reduction Targets) (Scotland) Act 2019. (Queen's Printer for Scotland, 2019).
2. Scottish Government. Scottish Energy Strategy: The future of energy in Scotland. (2017).
3. Committee on Climate Change. Net Zero Technical Report. 269- (2019).
4. Committee on Climate Change. Net Zero - The UK's contribution to stopping global warming. https://www.theccc.org.uk/publication/net-zero-the-uks-contribution-to-stopping-global-warming/ (2019).
5. National Grid ESO. FES 2020 documents . https://www.nationalgrideso.com/future-energy/future-energy-scenarios/fes-2020-documents (2020).
6. Scottish Government. Economic Action Plan 2019-20. https://economicactionplan.mygov.scot/ (2019).
7. Scottish Government. The Environment Strategy for Scotland: vision and outcomes . https://www.gov.scot/publications/environment-strategy-scotland-vision-outcomes/ (2020).
8. Transport Scotland. National Transport Strategy. vol. 8 (2020).
9. The Scottish Government. Heat Policy Statement Towards Towards Decarbonising Heat: Maximising the Opportunities for Scotland. (2015).
10. The Scottish Government. Update on Renewable Heat Target and Action – 2019. https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database (2019).
11. Scottish Government. Scotland's electricity and gas networks: vision to 2030. https://www.gov.scot/publications/vision-scotlands-electricity-gas-networks-2030/pages/6/ (2019).
12. Scottish Government. Protecting Scotland's Future - The Government's Programme for Scotland 2019-20. https://www.gov.scot/publications/protecting-scotlands-future-governments-programme-scotland-2019-20/ (2019).
13. Bloomberg. Hydrogen Economy Outlook Key messages. https://data.bloomberglp.com/professional/sites/24/BNEF-Hydrogen-Economy-Outlook-Key-Messages-30-Mar-2020.pdf (2020).
14. Shell. Sky scenario | Shell Global. https://www.shell.com/energy-and-innovation/the-energy-future/scenarios/shell-scenario-sky.html.
15. Goater, A. et al. Hydrogen in a low-carbon economy Committee on Climate Change Acknowledgements Other members of the Secretariat who contributed to this report. www.theccc.org.uk/publications (2018).
16. Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH). Hydrogen Roadmap Europe - a Sustainable Pathway for the European Energy Transition. (2019) doi:10.2843/249013.
17. German Federal Government. The National Hydrogen Strategy (Germany). https://www.bmbf.de/files/bmwi_Nationale Wasserstoffstrategie_Eng_s01.pdf (2020).
18. COAG Energy Council Hydrogen Working Group. AUSTRALIA'S NATIONAL HYDROGEN STRATEGY. https://www.industry.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019-11/australias-national-hydrogen-strategy.pdf (2019).
19. Pale Blue Dot. The Hydrogen Coast. https://pale-blu.com/2019/09/30/the-hydrogen-coast/ (2019).
20. BEIS. Dolphyn Hydrogen Phase 1 - Final Report. (2019).
21. HySeasIII. HySeasIII Website. https://www.hyseas3.eu/ (2020).
22. HyDIME. https://hydime.co.uk/ (2020).
23. HyFlyer : EMEC: European Marine Energy Centre. http://www.emec.org.uk/projects/hydrogen-projects/hyflyer/.
24. Press release: HySpirits to investigate hydrogen to decarbonise the distilling process : EMEC: European Marine Energy Centre. http://www.emec.org.uk/press-release-hyspirits-to-investigate-the-feasibility-of-hydrogen-as-a-fuel-to-decarbonise-the-distilling-process/.
25. The Oil & Gas Technology Centre. Phase 1 report - OGTC: Delivery of an offshore hyrogen supply programme via industrial trials. 1–34.
26. Reflex. ReFLEX Orkney. https://www.reflexorkney.co.uk/ (2019).
27. BIG HIT Website. https://www.bighit.eu/.
28. IRENA. Hydrogen: A renewable Energy Perspective. https://www.irena.org/publications/2019/Sep/Hydrogen-A-renewable-energy-perspective (2019).
29. Committee on Climate Change. Hydrogen in a low-carbon economy. https://www.theccc.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Hydrogen-in-a-low-carbon-economy.pdf (2018).
30. NREL. H2A: Hydrogen Analysis Production Case Studies . https://www.nrel.gov/hydrogen/h2a-production-case-studies.html (2018).
31. Steinberger-Wilckens, R., Radcliffe, J., Al-Mufachi, N. & Abad, A. V. The Role of Hydrogen in Delivering Energy. H2FC Supergen (2017) doi:10.13140/RG.2.2.12112.92161.
32. S&P Global Platts. Hydrogen Price Assessments. https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/our-methodology/price-assessments/natural-gas/hydrogen-price-assessments (2020).
33. Aurora Energy Research. Hydrogen for a net zero GB: an integrated energy market perspective. https://auroraer.com/insight/hydrogen-for-a-net-zero-gb/ (2020).
34. Kayfeci, M. & et al. Hydrogen Production Cost - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics. Solar Hydrogen Production https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/engineering/hydrogen-production-cost (2019).
35. Hydrogen Council. Path to hydrogen competitiveness, a cost perspective. (2020).
36. SHFCA. External SHFCA update Royal Society policy briefing on Green Ammonia. (2020).
37. ACIL ALLEN CONSULTING FOR ARENA. OPPORTUNITIES FOR AUSTRALIA FROM HYDROGEN EXPORTS . https://arena.gov.au/assets/2018/08/opportunities-for-australia-from-hydrogen-exports.pdf (2018).
38. Scottish Government. Energy Statistics Database. https://www2.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Business/Energy/Database (2019).
39. BEIS. UK ENERGY IN BRIEF 2018. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/728374/UK_Energy_in_Brief_2018.pdf (2018).
40. Scottish Government. Scottish Energy Strategy: The future of energy in Scotland. https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/strategy-plan/2017/12/scottish-energy-strategy-future-energy-scotland-9781788515276/documents/00529523-pdf/00529523-pdf/govscot%3Adocument/00529523.pdf?forceDownload=true (2017).
41. Matthews, P. & Scherr, I. Annual Compendium of Scottish Energy Statistics. https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/statistics/2019/05/annual-compendium-of-scottish-energy-statistics/documents/annual-compendium-may-2019/annual-compendium-may-2019/govscot:document/Annual%2BCompendium%2Bof%2BScottish%2BEnergy%2BStatistics.pdf (2019).
42. SEPA. Scottish Pollutant Release Inventory. https://www.sepa.org.uk/environment/environmental-data/spri/ (2019).
43. Scottish Government. Scotland's Marine Atlas: Information for The National Marine Plan - gov.scot. https://www.gov.scot/publications/scotlands-marine-atlas-information-national-marine-plan/pages/49/ (2011).
44. Renewable planning statistics - gov.scot. https://www.gov.scot/publications/renewable-planning-statistics/.
45. Offshore Wind Scotland. Offshore Wind Scotland: Renewable Wind Energy in Scotland. https://www.offshorewindscotland.org.uk/ (2020).
46. The Offshore Valuation Group. The Offshore Valuation A valuation of the UK's offshore renewable energy resource. (2010).
47. Wind Energy Statistics - RenewableUK. https://www.renewableuk.com/page/UKWEDhome/Wind-Energy-Statistics.
48. SSE Renewables. Berwick Bank and Marr Bank (formerly Seagreen 2&3). https://www.sserenewables.com/offshore-wind/projects/berwick-bank-and-marr-bank-formerly-seagreen-2-3/.
49. Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult. Tidal stream and wave energy cost reduction and industrial benefit. https://ore.catapult.org.uk/app/uploads/2018/11/Tidal-Stream-and-Wave-Energy-Cost-Reduction-and-Industrial-Benefit.pdf (2018).
50. Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult. An innovator's guide to the offshore wind market. https://ore.catapult.org.uk/app/uploads/2018/10/OREC01_7468-SME-Report-2-Offshore-Wind-Market-SP.pdf (2018).
51. ITM Power. Industrial scale renewable hydrogen project advances to next phase. https://www.itm-power.com/news/industrial-scale-renewable-hydrogen-project-advances-to-next-phase (2020).
52. Oil & Gas Authority (OGA). The Maximising Economic Recovery Strategy for the UK . https://www.ogauthority.co.uk/media/3229/mer-uk-strategy.pdf (2016).
53. OGUK. OGUK Pathway to a Net-Zero Basin: Production Emissions Targets Report 2020. https://oilandgasuk.cld.bz/OGUK-Pathway-to-a-Net-Zero-Basin-Production-Emissions-Targets-Report-2020/2/ (2020).
54. Oil & Gas Authority. UK Oil and Gas Reserves and Resources as at end 2018. https://www.ogauthority.co.uk/data-centre/data-downloads-and-publications/production-projections/ (2018).
55. Pale Blue Dot. Acorn Hydrogen: Project Summary. (2019).
56. Neccus. https://www.neccus.co.uk/.
57. DeepWind Offshore Wind Cluster. https://www.offshorewindscotland.org.uk/deepwind-cluster/.
58. UK Research and Innovation & University of Edinburgh. HyStorPor - Hydrogen Storage in Porous Media. https://gtr.ukri.org/projects?ref=EP%2FS027815%2F1 (2019).
59. Transport Scotland. New accelerator established to drive hydrogen innovation. https://www.transport.gov.scot/news/new-accelerator-established-to-drive-hydrogen-innovation/ (2020).
60. Hydrogen Accelerator – Scotland's Hydrogen Accelerator. https://h2-accelerator.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/.
61. MSIP. MSIP | Creating a new future for People, Place & Planet. https://www.msipdundee.com/ (2020).
62. BOC. Kittybrewster Aberdeen: Europe's largest hydrogen vehicle refueling station . https://www.boconline.co.uk/en/images/Case study Kittybrewster Aberdeen hydrogen refuelling station_tcm410-563229.pdf (2019).
63. Aberdeen City Council. Refuelling station launched as Aberdeen leads the way in hydrogen technology. https://news.aberdeencity.gov.uk/refuelling-station-launched-as-aberdeen-leads-the-way-in-hydrogen-technology/ (2017).
64. Navigant. Pathways to Net-Zero: Decarbonising the Gas Networks in Great Britain . https://www.energynetworks.org/assets/files/gas/Navigant Pathways to Net-Zero.pdf (2019).
65. KPMG. 2050 Energy Scenarios: The UK Gas Networks role in a 2050 whole energy system. https://www.energynetworks.org/assets/files/gas/futures/KPMG Future of Gas Main report plus appendices FINAL.pdf (2016).
66. Cadent. HyDeploy hydrogen project reaching 20% blend . 2020 https://cadentgas.com/news-media/news/january-2020/hydeploy-hydrogen-project-reaching-20-blend.
67. Hy4Heat. Hy4Heat Engagement Event 16 March Q&A. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5b8eae345cfd799896a803f4/t/5bb1ea0d24a6948a7581acc8/1538386446251/16+March+2018+event+Q%26A+.pdf.
68. IEA. Future of Hydrogen. Seizing today's opportunities. Iea (2019).
69. European Commission. HYdrogen as a FLEXible energy storage for a fully renewable European POWER system. https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/884229 (2020).
70. Element Energy. Hy-Impact Series Study 3: Hydrogen for Power Generation Opportunities for hydrogen and CCS in the UK power mix . http://www.element-energy.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Element-Energy-Hy-Impact-Series-Study-3-Hydrogen-for-Power-Generation.pdf (2019).
71. Thornhill, C. & Deasley, S. BUSINESS MODELS FOR LOW CARBON HYDROGEN PRODUCTION A report for BEIS BUSINESS MODELS FOR LOW CARBON HYDROGEN PRODUCTION CONTENTS. (2020).
72. H2 Aberdeen. Aberdeen Hydrogen Hub. http://www.h2aberdeen.com/ (2019).
73. Scotland's energy sector facts - Scottish Enterprise. https://www.scottish-enterprise.com/learning-zone/research-and-publications/components-folder/research-and-publications-listings/scotlands-energy-facts.
74. Gross Domestic Product - quarterly national accounts: quarter 1 2020 (January-March) - gov.scot. https://www.gov.scot/publications/gdp-quarterly-national-accounts-for-scotland-2020-q1/.
75. Renewable Energy Planning Database quarterly extract - GOV.UK. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/renewable-energy-planning-database-monthly-extract.
76. Scottish Government. Offshore wind energy: draft sectoral marine plan. https://www.gov.scot/publications/draft-sectoral-marine-plan-offshore-wind-energy/ (2019).
77. Draft Sectoral Marine Plans for Wind Wave and Tidal - 2013 | Marine Scotland Information. http://marine.gov.scot/information/draft-sectoral-marine-plans-wind-wave-and-tidal-2013.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback