3. Vision and Mission Statements
National Performance Framework
The Scottish Government’s Vision: We put the people we serve at the heart of everything we do. We use digital thinking and approaches to strengthen our work and provide a better service for everyone. We are driven by our values, always searching for new ways to learn and improve. All in the service of Scotland.
The Scottish Government’s Mission: Work together to improve the lives of the people of Scotland.
To focus on creating a more successful country with opportunities for all of Scotland to flourish through increased wellbeing, and sustainable and inclusive economic growth
We are a society which treats all our people with kindness, dignity and compassion, respects the rule of law, and acts in an open and transparent way
- Children and Young People: We grow up loved, safe and respected so that we realise our full potential
- Communities: We live in communities that are inclusive, empowered, resilient and safe
- Culture: We are creative and our vibrant and diverse cultures are expressed and enjoyed widely
- Economy: We have a globally competitive, entrepreneurial, inclusive and sustainable economy
- Education: We are well educated, skilled and able to contribute to society
- Environment: We value, enjoy, protect and enhance our environment
- Fair Work and Business: We have thriving and innovative businesses, with quality jobs and fair work for everyone
- Health: We are healthy and active
- Human Rights: We respect, protect and fulfil human rights and live free from discrimination
- International: We are open, connected and make a positive contribution internationally
- Poverty: We tackle poverty by sharing opportunities, wealth and power more equally
Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate
SPPD Vision: To use our collective spending power to deliver sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
SPPD Mission: Our strategy is aligned to the National Performance Framework (NPF) and our actions support delivery of it. Through the Power of Procurement we deliver outcomes which are Good for Business, Good for Society, Good for Places and Communities, and Open and Connected.
To use our collective spending power to deliver sustainable and inclusive economic growth
Good for Society
- Human Rights
- Children and Young People
- Tackling Poverty
Open and Connected
Good for places and communities
Good for businesses and their employees
- Fair Work and Business
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback