What does good information management look like?
The goal is that every member of the Scottish Government can say:
- 'I know what information we have and where it's stored';
- 'I collaborate with others to share knowledge and information';
- 'I know how to protect information and manage it appropriately';
- 'I have the skills I need to manage information';
- 'I know why all of this matters because I am part of an organisation which values knowledge and information';
- 'I know what's expected of me when creating and using information'; and
- 'I have the tools that I need to manage information'
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback