What's in it for the People of Scotland?
Good IM in the Scottish Government provides the public with the following benefits:
- delivery of more efficient, cost effective services;
- ensures that we make the best use of information;
- increases the transparency of our data, enabling the public to participate in decision making;
- increases understanding of what the Scottish Government does;
- enables the public to engage and collaborate with the Scottish Government in achieving its aims; and
- enables the public to hold the Scottish Government to account.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback