6. Obligated businesses are those who place more than 50 tonnes of packaging and have a turnover of more than £2 million per year.
23. Packaging waste arising at public sector and commercial outlets, such as restaurants and offices.
25. OPRL is a business-led UK labelling scheme that has been operating for over 10 years. Over 550 brands across all sectors use the label on their packaging products. The OPRL is based on what technically can be recycled as well as what is collected for recycling through local recycling services. The threshold for the widely recycled label is 75% for UK local authorities offering a collection service.
26. OPRL About OPRL; this is supported by surveys carried out by WRAP, which show that OPRL labels are generally better understood than other recycling symbols currently on packaging.
32. The data regulations are made under the negative procedure so come into force unless Parliament votes to annul them. The enforcement order is made under the affirmative procedure so requires Parliament's approval to come into force.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback