1. Only a small amount of fieldwork was completed on the morning of February 25th
6. The guidance was to 'stay at home' and FACTS Coronavirus (COVID-19): FACTS poster including translations and accessible formats - gov.scot (www.gov.scot) which informed people about - face coverings, to avoid crowded places, to clean hands, to remember the two metre distance and to self-isolate and book a test if they have symptoms.
8. Response option 'I have already received a vaccination' was introduced on 9-10 February
9. Please note changes in base size for this group
10. Until 9-10 February the base was all respondents. From 9-10 February onwards the base was all those who had not yet received a COVID-19 vaccination. Base sizes of these sub-samples were including n=809 (9-10 Feb), n=711 (16-17 Feb) and n=644 (23-24 Feb)
12. Note small wording change on 26-27 January when the statement read "I am happy to follow these stricter restrictions if it stops the overall situation getting worse"
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback