1. The 'availability of food and general household supplies' and 'restrictions on travel to/from other countries ' were not included on Dec 29-30
4. Public attitudes to coronavirus: May summary Figure 10
5. Public attitudes to coronavirus: April summary Figure 7
7. These included the closure of non-essential retail and hospitality. Other than for specific exemptions, travel between Scotland and the rest of the UK was made illegal from midnight on Sunday 20 December. Coronavirus (COVID-19): stay at home guidance - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
8. Prior to 10-11 Nov the statement read 'I support different restrictions in different areas of Scotland depending on the number of cases'
9. From 29-30 Dec wording was changed to 'I trust the advice and guidance from the Scottish Government to stay home, stop the spread and save lives'
11. Statements were worded in the past tense for 29-30 December
13. Prior to 8-9 Dec the statement read 'I support the introduction of the new system of COVID protection levels'