Annex C: Where to find more information
Associated tables and further analysis
This publication contains the headline poverty and income inequality statistics. The associated tables contain all data used in the charts as well as additional data, for example, the equivalent before-housing-costs estimates where charts only show after-housing-costs estimates. This publication and the associated tables are available here: www.gov.scot/ISBN/9781839606243
Additional relative and severe poverty and child poverty estimates including numbers, rates and compositions of those in poverty disaggregated by a wide range of personal and household characteristics are published as supplementary tables alongside this publication.
This and further analysis based on the FRS and HBAI datasets is published by the Scottish Government throughout the year on the Scottish Government's poverty and child poverty statistics webpages.
Additional analysis themes are based on the needs of users. If you have any suggestions for future analysis please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0131 244 5851.
Scottish Government websites
- Poverty and income inequality analysis: www.gov.scot/collections/poverty-and-income-inequality-statistics/
- Confidence limits surrounding Scotland's key poverty estimates: www.gov.scot/publications/poverty-in-scotland-methodology/pages/measurement-uncertainty/
- Child poverty analysis: www.gov.scot/collections/child-poverty-statistics/
- Wealth analysis: www.gov.scot/collections/wealth-statistics/
- Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation: www.gov.scot/simd
- For further information on all Scottish Government statistics: www.gov.scot/topics/statistics/
- Scottish Government approach to tackling poverty: www.gov.scot/policies/poverty-and-social-justice/