Publication - Consultation paper
Neurological conditions national action plan 2019-2024: draft for consultation
Consultation on draft of our first national action plan on improving the care, treatment and support available to people living with neurological conditions and their carers.
Annex C: Supporting pieces of work
- Priorities from the Lived Experience Project, The Health and Social Care Alliance and the Neurological Alliance of Scotland.
- NACNC briefing on estimating prevalence of neurological disorders in Scotland from the Scottish Burden Of Disease study, NHS Information Services Division.
- Mapping Neurological Services in Scotland 2017/18, NACNC.
- Establishing Best Practice in Neurological Service Delivery and the Ideals of an Action Plan, Dr Sophie Ilson.
- Person Centred Care and Self-Management, Dr Sophie Ilson.
These documents are available on request.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback