What Happens Next?
- People have told us that they want this plan to start conversations about how we can really change lives. We know this isn't easy – autistic people and people with a learning/intellectual disability have to be valued for what they can and do contribute.
- We want to help people achieve this. So this also means working together to change attitudes, including our own.
- We will put in place plans for everyone to work together through new leadership arrangements and for this work to be led by autistic people and people with a learning/intellectual disability. National and local organisations need to be involved in this.
- We want the voice of autistic people, people with a learning/intellectual disability, and unpaid carers to be at the centre of work going forward.
- We will also be led by autistic people and people with a learning/intellectual disability about how much of this they want to do together
- We will start working out how to achieve the vision people have for their lives.
- We will start (and continue) delivering the actions set out here.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback