The Integrated Administration And Control System: explanatory booklet
If you are claiming under the:
- Single Farm Payment Scheme ( SFPS)
- Scottish Beef Calf Scheme ( SBCS)
- Energy Crop Scheme ( ECS)
- Protein Crop Premium ( PCP)
- Nuts Aid Scheme ( NAS)
- Land Management Contract Menu Scheme ( LMCMS)
- Fill in the relevant sections of your SAF to establish and activate your SFPS entitlements by 15 May 2007.
- Ensure that your SEERAD Area Office receives your completed SAF on or before 15 May 2007.
- If claiming under LMCMS, fill in and submit your LMCMS application form by 15 May 2007.
- If claiming under SBCS, fill in and submit your SBCS claim form(s) by 31 December 2007.
- If you make any changes to your land, business or contact details, fill in and submit an LBCF.