3. Financial contributions paid to employers towards the costs of recruiting an unemployed young person.
4. Stakeholders were asked to share their views on which areas they perceived to be more / less advanced in terms of implementation of NOLB / YPG and the reasons for this, which was used to inform an assessment of stage of implementation.
5. It is not possible to say exactly how many local authorities participated in the survey as the unique links appear to have been shared between a small number of local areas. However, we would estimate that between 6-10 local authorities did not participate.
6. Including two of the five local authorities that participated in the data collection activities described in Section 2.2
7. See Section 1.1 for discussion of the key aims and objectives of No One Left Behind and Young Person's Guarantee.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback