2. Scottish Government (2011a) guidance on Delivering Sustainable Flood Risk Management does not specify design standards.
3. Scottish Government Environmental Assessment: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Environment/environmental-assessment [accessed 16/11/2015]
4. The only exceptions are if there are no alternative solutions and there are imperative reasons of overriding public interest for the plan or project to go ahead.
5. Drinking Water Quality Regulatory http://dwqr.scot/
6. SEPA: Bathing Waters: http://apps.sepa.org.uk/bathingwaters/Index.aspx [accessed 26/10/2015]
7. Biodiversity Scotland http://www.biodiversityscotland.gov.uk/advice-and-resources/scottish-biodiversity-list/ [accessed 26/10/2015]
8. Scottish Natural Heritage: Protecting Scotland's nature: http://www.snh.gov.uk/protecting-scotlands-nature/; Habitats networks and spatial ecology http://www.snh.gov.uk/land-and-sea/managing-the-land/spatial-ecology/ [accessed 26/10/2015]
9. Scottish Natural Heritage: Safeguarding geodiversity http://www.snh.gov.uk/protecting-scotlands-nature/safeguarding-geodiversity/ [accessed 26/10/2015].
10. Scottish Natural Heritage: Looking after our landscapes http://www.snh.gov.uk/protecting-scotlands-nature/looking-after-landscapes/ [accessed 26/10/2015]
11. National Records of Scotland Household Projections: http://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/housholds/household-projections
12. https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/gdp-deflators-at-market-prices-and-money-gdp [accessed 27/11/2015]
13. https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/price-and-cost-indices [accessed 27/11/2015]
Email: Neil Ritchie, email@example.com
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback