2. the Report on Policies and Proposals: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2011/03/11161520/0
4. Scottish Planning Policy: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2010/02/03132605/12
6. Scotland's Environmental and Rural Services
7. Recipe For Success - Scotland's National Food and Drink Policy: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/publications/recipe-success-scotlands-national-food-drink-policy/
8. Rationale for Woodland Expansion, Scottish Government (2009), http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/forestry.nsf/byunique/infd-7unjy3#woodexp
9. Forestry Commission Scotland publication The right tree in the right place, provides guidance to local authorities on preparing forestry and woodland strategies, http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/forestry.nsf/byunique/infd-7unjy3#woodexp
17. Farming for a Better Climate: http://www.sac.ac.uk/climatechange/farmingforabetterclimate
19. Cross Compliance Guidance: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/farmingrural/Agriculture/grants/Schemes/ccompliance
20. for example, Overview of Costs and Benefits Associated with Regulation in Scottish Agriculture: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2009/01/08100107/0
22. Rationale for Woodland Expansion: http://www.forestry.gov.uk/pdf/ForestExpansion.pdf/$FILE/ForestExpansion.pdf
27. Flood Risk Management (Scotland) Act (2009): http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Environment/Water/Flooding/FRMAct
28. from research commissioned by SEPA, updating an earlier published estimate of over £17 billion at 2001 prices (Williams et al, The Value of Scotland's Ecosystem Services and Natural Capital, Journal of European Environmental Policy Volume 13 No 2, March-April 2003)
29. The biodiversity duty under the Nature Conservation (Scotland) Act 2004.
30. Scottish Soil Framework: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2009/05/20145602/0
31. The Bill was passed by the Scottish Parliament on 2 March 2011: see http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/s3/bills/52-WildNatEnv/index.htm.
32. SNIFFER, 2008. Scoping Review of Coastal Flooding, Final Report. FRM10. Scottish and Northern Ireland Forum for Scientific Research.
38. For example, Good Places, Better Health: a new approach to environment and health in Scotland, Scottish Government, 2008; http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2008/12/11090318/0
43. European Landscape Convention, Council of Europe, 2000
47. demonstrated by the Government's legislative proposals which led to the Flood Risk Management (Scotland) Act 2009 and by its subsequent approach to statutory guidance under the Act
49. As set out in Low Carbon Scotland: Public Engagement Strategy ( http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2010/12/23134226/0), SEPA is developing a new website that will provide access to Scotland's key environmental data.
50. Rural Land Use Study Project 1: Changing Land Use in Rural Scotland: Drivers and Decision-making: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Research/About/EBAR/RLUS/RLUSP1
51. Scottish Government strategic research programmes 2011-16: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Research/About/EBAR/StrategicResearch/future-research-strategy; Knowledge Scotland: http://www.knowledgescotland.org/
Email: Central Enquiries Unit firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback