1. Roberts H (2012) What Works in Reducing Inequalities in Child Health? The Policy Press, Chicago.
2. Marmot M (2020) Health equity in England: the Marmot review 10 years on. BMJ; 368:m693 doi:10.1136/bmj.m693
3. Public Health Nursing Services–Future Focus, CEL 13 (2013) Available at: http://www.sehd.scot.nhs.uk/mels/CEL2013_13.pdf (Accessed: 19 Feb 2021).
4. NHS Scotland (2001) Nursing for Health: a review of the contributions of nurses, midwives and health visitors to improve the public’s health.
5. Scottish Government (2012) Getting it right for every child (Girfec). Available from: https://www.gov.scot/policies/girfec/ (Accessed: 19 Feb 2021).
6. Woodman K (2016) NHS Health Scotland. Evidence briefing in support of the Universal Health Visiting Pathway. Edinburgh: NHS Health Scotland; Available from: http://www.healthscotland.com/documents/27638.aspx. (Accessed: 19 Feb 2021).
7. 500 new health visitors. Available: https://www.wired-gov.net/wg/news.nsf/articles/500+new+health+visitors+19062014163000?open (Accessed: 12 May 2021).
9. Universal Health Visiting Pathway in Scotland: pre-birth to pre-school, Available https://www.gov.scot/publications/universal-health-visiting-pathway-scotland-pre-birth-pre-school/ (Accessed: 12 May 2021).
10. Health and Social Care Delivery Plan. Available: http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0051/00511950.pdf (Accessed: 12 May 2021).
11. Doi L, Morrison K, Astbury R, et al (2020) Study protocol: a mixed-methods realist evaluation of the Universal Health Visiting Pathway in Scotland BMJ Open; 10:e042305. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-042305
12. Pawson R, Tilley N (1997) Realistic evaluation. London: Sage.
13. Doi L, Jepson R, Hardie S. (2015) A realist evaluation of the enhanced health visiting service in NHS Ayrshire and Arran. Edinburgh: Scottish Government.
14. Evaluability assessment of the enhanced health visiting pathway in Scotland. Available: http://www.healthscotland.com/documents/28090.aspx (Accessed: 12 May 2021).
15. Williams L, Rycroft-Malone J, Burton CR. (2017) Bringing critical realism to nursing practice: Roy Bhaskar’s contribution. Nursing Philosophy ;18:e12130. doi:10.1111/nup.12130
16. Doi L, Jepson R, Hardie S (2017) Realist evaluation of an enhanced health visiting programme. PLoS One; 12:e0180569. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0180569
17. Greenhalgh T, Humphrey C, Hughes J, et al (2009) How do you Modernize a health service? A realist evaluation of Whole-Scale transformation in London. Milbank Q; 87:391–416.doi:10.1111/j.1468-0009.2009.00562.x
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback