1. Wherton, J. and T. Greenhalgh, Evaluation of the Attend Anywhere / Near Me video consulting service in Scotland, 2019-20. 2020, Scottish Government: Edinburgh:.
2. Scottish Government. Protecting Scotland's Future: The Programme for Government 2019-2020. 2019.
3. Scottish Government and NHS Scotland. Remobilise, Recover, Redesign: the framework of NHS Scotland. 2020.
4. Scottish Government. Protecting Scotland, renewing Scotland: The Programme for Scotland 2020-2021. 2020.
5. Greenhalgh, T., et al., Analysing the role of complexity in explaining the fortunes of technology programmes: empirical application of the NASSS framework. BMC Med, 2018. 16(1): p. 66.
6. Howie, J.G., et al., A comparison of a Patient Enablement Instrument (PEI) against two established satisfaction scales as an outcome measure of primary care consultations. Fam Pract, 1998. 15(2): p. 165-71.
7. Archer, H., et al., Near Me Public Engagement - Public and clinician views on video consulting. 2020, Technology Enabled Care (TEC).
8. Care Inspectorate, Near Me scale-up programme (COVID-19 response) - care homes workstream. 2020.
9. Scottish Government. eHealth Strategy 2008-2011. 2008.
10. Scottish Government. eHealth Strategy 2011-2017 - Revised Nov 2012. 2012.
11. Scottish Government. Scotland's Digital Health and Care Strategy: enabling, connecting and empowering. 2018.
12. Mercer, W., General practitioner empathy, patient enablement, and patient-reported outcomes in primary care in an area of high socio-economic deprivation in Scotland--a pilot prospective study using structural equation modeling. Patient Education and Counselling, 2008. 73(2): p. 240-245.
13. Mercer, S.W., et al., Patient enablement requires physician empathy: a cross-sectional study of general practice consultations in areas of high and low socioeconomic deprivation in Scotland. BMC Fam Pract, 2012. 13: p. 6.
14. Howie, J.G., D.J. Heaney, and M. Maxwell, Measuring quality in general practice. Pilot study of a needs, process and outcome measure. Occas Pap R Coll Gen Pract, 1997(75): p. i-xii, 1-32.
15. Scottish Government. National Supporting Guidance for Scottish General Practice. 2020.
16. Scottish Government. Coronavirus Resilience Planning: Use of Near Me video consulting in GP practices. 2020.
17. Starfield, B., L. Shi, and J. Macinko, Contribution of primary care to health systems and health. Milbank Q, 2005. 83(3): p. 457-502.
18. GPs at the Deep End - General Practice in the time of COVID-19. 2020.
19. Feldman, M. and B. Pentland, Reconceptualizing organizational routines as a source of flexibility and change. Administrative Science Quarterly, 2003. 48(1): p. 94–118.
20. Rogers, E.M., Diffusion of Innovations. 1995, New York: Free Press.