1. Health and Social Care Partnerships bring together Local Authorities and local Health Boards to plan and deliver integrated adult community health, including primary care, and social care services, including services for older people.
2. See previous evaluation of Near Me for more background 
5. Microsoft (MS) Teams is a secure communication (video, messaging, file sharing) tool, which forms part of the Office 365 software package used by NHS Scotland. As part of the contingency measures in place to address the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, the planned rollout of MS Teams was accelerated.
9. Connecting Scotland is a Scottish Government initiative set up in response to COVID-19 to help get every citizen online though technology provision and education
10. Balint approach means psychodynamic conversation oriented to exploring the patient's unvoiced concerns
11. A pulse oximeter is a small device placed on the finger to measure oxygen in the blood