1. Scottish Government: Coronavirus (COVID-19): state of the epidemic - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
3. Scottish Government: Coronavirus (COVID-19): modelling the epidemic - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
5. Scottish Government: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-data-for-scotland/
(week on week comparison may be affected by the festive period and the data flow issue.)
7. Public Health Scotland Covid-19 dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview
9. Source: Public Health Scotland
10. Public Health Scotland: PHS COVID-19 Education report (shinyapps.io)
14. Figures for test positivity rate in the last 7 days are available from 24 August 2020. Gaps in the line chart represent missing data for the periods 28 July 2021 to 2 August 2021 and 16 September 2021
16. Scottish Government: Coronavirus (COVID-19): modelling the epidemic - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
18. There is considerable uncertainty surrounding these estimates by variant due to the small numbers of positives detected in Scotland.
30. Public Health Scotland dashboard: COVID-19 Daily Dashboard - PHS COVID-19 | Tableau Public.
31. These figures refer both to young patients in hospital because of Covid-19 and with Covid-19.
33. ICU or combined ICU/HDU (with length of stay 28 days or less and with length of stay more than 28 days). Please note that only patients with length of stay 28 days or less in ICU were recorded until 20 January 2021. From 20 January 2021 ICU short and long stay includes both ICU or combined ICU/HDU with length of stay 28 days or less and with length of stay more than 28 days.
36. NRS Scotland: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/general-publications/weekly-and-monthly-data-on-births-and-deaths/deaths-involving-coronavirus-covid-19-in-scotland
38. Public Health Scotland Covid-19 dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview
43. COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 50 (publishing.service.gov.uk)
46. Public Health Scotland Covid dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview
47. UK Government: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
49. UK Government: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/healthcare
50. Office for National Statistics: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/bulletins/prevalenceofongoingsymptomsfollowingcoronaviruscovid19infectionintheuk/2december2021
51. Results are taken from questions run on behalf of Scottish Government on the YouGov online omnibus survey. The sample is demographically and geographically representative of adults 18+ across Scotland, with c. 1000 responses each week. Fieldwork took place on 4-5 January with a total sample size of 1012 adults. 'Complete' or 'almost complete' compliance refers to respondents who rated themselves 6 or 7 on a scale of 1-7 for the question:Thinking about ALL of the guidance on what to do and what not to do during the Coronavirus pandemic (including distancing, protection measures and all restrictions).On a scale of 1-7, where 1 is 'Not at all' and 7 is 'Completely', to what extent do you feel you are following the regulations and guidance?