- 26 Nov 2020
You can find figures updated every day at 2pm here: Coronavirus (COVID-19): daily data for Scotland.
The trends in the excel files below show the numbers that were previously reported on this website. The number of COVID-19 cases before 14 June does not include results obtained through UK Government (UKG) testing routes, as these were unavailable. The Public Health Scotland dashboard provides a full time series of cases based on the date that people took their first test with a positive result, for NHS and UKG tests combined.
Data available to download below includes:
- number of people tested, and number positive and negative
- number of people who have died and tested positive
- number of people in ICU with confirmed COVID-19
- number of people in hospital with confirmed COVID-19
- delayed discharges
- NHS staff absence related to COVID-19
- number of care homes notifying cases of COVID-19 to date
- number of suspected cases of COVID-19 in care homes