1. This has since been supported by two further publications – the timetable for easing the current restrictions and the revised Protection Levels which set out indicative dates for when Scotland would move down the Protection Levels, and what people and business could and could not do at each level.
3. We explain the use of Four Harms in a detailed evidence paper published in December 2020 [Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making - assessing the four harms - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)]
9. Opinion polling for Scottish Government; online survey with sample of 1026 adults 18+; representative of population in Scotland, fieldwork 1-3 June 2021.
11. SportScotland COVID-19 e-Learning training module.
12. Priorities for Government statement (26 May 2021).
13. Recovery Trial
14. See Publications Scotland NHS
18. Further information can be found at Long COVID Call – Chief Scientist Office (scot.nhs.uk)
19. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Mental Health – Transition and Recovery Plan (8 October 2021)
24. Education Recovery: next steps (3 June 2021)
26. Social Renewal Advisory Board: our response (23 March 2021)
27. Information on the range of funds we have put in place to support businesses can be found at: Coronavirus (COVID-19): business support funds – gov.scot (www.gov.scot)