Scotland's transition out of the current lockdown arrangements will require unprecedented levels of support and compliance from the whole population, which means openness, transparency and a clear articulation of why specific decisions being taken are essential.
Everyone in Scotland has a part to play – individual and collective responsibility will be needed to keep our country safe. Whilst the decisions on if, when, and how to ease restrictions must be made by government, we are acutely aware they cannot be made in isolation. We are listening to the best scientific advice but we recognise we must also listen to the views of the people across Scotland as we consider the options set out in this document.
In order to ensure your views are captured and directed to the most appropriate area of the Scottish Government, please send your feedback to the respective area as set out below:
- For furlough, business/transport and other economy related queries please contact: BESTCovidHub@gov.scot
- For offers of assistance from business, please contact: Covid19response@gov.scot
- To respond to offers of assistance in relation to supply of equipment, please contact: Covid-19NHSsupplychain@gov.scot
- Inquiries about PPE on behalf of NHS and Social Care can be made to email@example.com.
- For questions on keyworkers please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions and enquiries on shielding please contact; Shielding.email@example.com
The Framework and Analysis
- For enquiries about our strategic approach to the transition through the COVID crisis, please contact – tegyTeam@gov.scot
- For enquiries relating to the evidence, modelling, and analysis of COVID please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback