Becoming a Fair Work nation: consultation
This consultation seeks views on achieving this vision and ensuring Fair Work remains at the heart of our labour market interventions, particularly in the context of COVID-19 and EU Exit, by identifying the relevant challenges and opportunities for Fair Work across the Scottish economy.
Fair Work In Your Sector
1. What is the main sector you work in or represent?
[Drop Down List]
Please select main sector
- Accommodation and food service activities
- Activities of extraterritorial organisations and bodies
- Activities of households as employers; undifferentiated goods and services-producing activities of households for own use
- Administrative and support service activities
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Arts, entertainment and recreation
- Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- Financial and insurance activities
- Human health and social work activities
- Information and communication
- Mining and quarrying
- Other service activities
- Professional, scientific and technical activities
- Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- Real estate activities
- Sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- Transport and storage
- Water supply
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motor cycles
2. What are the main opportunities for adopting fair work practices in your sector?
3. Please explain how you think these opportunities can be maximised in your sector?
4. What are the main challenges to adopting fair work practices in your sector?
5. Please explain how you think these challenges might be overcome, including your ideas on any specific interventions and support needed in your sector?
Fair Work In The Current Economic Context
6. What do you believe are the barriers to delivering Fair Work given the current economic challenges in Scotland?
7. What do you believe are the opportunities for delivering Fair Work in the current economic climate in Scotland?
Further Actions To Deliver Fair Work
8. Please set out any further actions you think the Scottish Government should take to deliver Fair Work for everyone. This may include for example any further support you think is needed.
9. Please set out any other actions you think are required to deliver Fair Work for everyone, including who should take this action.
Fair Work And Employment Powers
10. If Scotland had full control over employment law, which issues would you like to see addressed as a priority in order to deliver fairer work in Scotland?
11. What is the most important thing that you or your organisation can do to help Scotland become a Fair Work Nation?
12. Please use the box below to tell us about anything else relevant to Scotland becoming a Fair Work Nation and any further ideas you might have on the action that will be needed to achieve this.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback