Fair Work in your sector
1. What is the main sector you work in?
Please select main sector
- Accommodation and food
- Activities of embassies
- Activities of households as employers
- Admin and support service
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Arts, entertainment and recreation
- Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- Financial and insurance
- Human health and social work activities
- Information and communication
- Mining and quarrying
- Other service activities
- Professional, scientific and technical activities
- Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- Real estate activities
- Sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- Transport and storage
- Water supply
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motor cycles
2. What are the main opportunities for having Fair Work in your sector?
3. Please explain how you think these opportunities can be increased?
4. What are the main challenges to Fair Work in your sector?
5. Please explain how you think these challenges can be sorted?
Please include any ideas and support needed.
Fair Work in the economy
6. What do you believe are the barriers to Fair Work?
7. What do you believe are the opportunities for Fair Work?
What more is needed for Fair Work
8. Please comment any more action you think the Scottish Government should take to deliver Fair Work for everyone.
9. Who should take this action?
Fair Work and employers’ powers
10. What issues should be a priority to deliver Fair work?
11. What is the most important thing that you or your organisation can do to help Scotland become a Fair Work Nation?
12. Please use the box below to tell us about anything else and any ideas you might have on the action that will be needed to achieve this.