Part Two: A Strong Digital Economy
Scotland’s economy must adapt and seize opportunities to innovate ethically in an interconnected world where digital technology continues to disrupt markets, and revolutionise industries.
- make it possible for all businesses to be secure digital businesses, supporting them to adapt and be successful in the digital economy;
- create the conditions for technology businesses to grow, thrive, create jobs and attract investment;
- build digital skills in the workforce to enable these businesses to recruit and thrive;
- utilise the potential of national and local government within Scotland’s digital ecosystem to stimulate and scale innovation in ways that meet public service and environmental challenges at home and abroad;
- explore opportunities for Scotland as a whole, and our rural and island communities to benefit from changes in the world of work that have been accelerated by the pandemic.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback