We want to ensure that digital is at the heart of everything the government (national and local) does. This is so that everyone has the access and skills to get online, we have a strong digital economy and public services work for all.
We are implementing our Digital Strategy for Scotland by:
- improving and extending broadband and connectivity
- using data and statistics to improve decision making
- supporting digital inclusion and ethics projects
- running digital skills programmes
- ensuring digital public services are high quality
The Digital Strategy for Scotland was accompanied by an evidence paper which summarised the links between digital, economic productivity and inclusion. The paper also analysed Scotland's digital performance over time and in an international context.
Bills and legislation
The Legislation and Regulation Catalogue provides guidance on legislation that applies to the delivery of digital services and is regularly reviewed and updated.
For general enquiries please contact: DigitalStrategyforScotland@gov.scot.