1. There are currently four Centres of Expertise, on: Animal Disease Outbreaks (EPIC), Water (CREW), Climate Change (ClimateXChange) and Plant Health (Plant Health Centre).
2. The remainder was spent on research funded at other institutions via the Contract Research Fund, the Centres of Expertise or the rural or economic surveys budgets which fund the Agricultural Census and the Farm Business Survey.
3. James Hutton Institute, Scotland's Rural College, Moredun Research Institute, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland and Rowett Institute
4. Strategic Research Programme 2011-2016: economic impact. https://www.gov.scot/publications/economic-impact-strategic-research-programme-2011-2016/
7. Protecting Scotland's Future: The Government's Programme for Scotland 2019-20. https://www.gov.scot/publications/protecting-scotlands-future-governments-programme-scotland-2019-20/
8. Structure-Function Analysis of SEFARI (2020). https://www.gov.scot/publications/structure-function-analysis-sefari/
9. Strategic Advisory Board for RESAS-funded science: summary report (May 2019). Includes recommendations for the next RESAS funding cycle. https://www.gov.scot/publications/summary-report-conclusions-strategic-advisory-board-resas-funded-science/
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback