Annex B: Benefit name suggestions
The list below is of benefit names suggested by respondents in the survey for naming the new benefit looking into Carer's of more than one disabled child.
18 unique name suggestions were submitted. Two of these names were suggested twice. These were "Carer's Benefit" and "Carer's Support".
- Carers benefit (2)
- Carers Support (2)
- Carers Supplement
- Multiple Child Carers Allowance
- Carers Plus
- Children and Young People Allowance
- Carers Allowance, I believe this would just be a fair and reasonable adjustment to the existing benefit.
- Family's carers allowance
- Carers plus support payment
- Caring for disability Support
- Carers Security
- Carers support allowance
- Parent or Guardian carers support payment/supplement
- Multiple Carer Benefit
- Carers support fund
- Care for more
- It should be similar to the current to avoid the applicant being confused with other benefits.
- Carers Allowance plus
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback