3. This covers replacements for the European regional Development fund, the European Social Fund , the European Territorial Cooperation Programmes and an uplift for LEADER, which is currently funded under CAP pillar 2 . See Annex C
4. Helpful info on the inclusive growth approach can be found at the Scottish Centre for Regional Inclusive Growth website
5. Link to LEADER background. LEADER is currently supported from CAP pillar 2 and at the time of writing it is unclear if the replacement funding for CAP includes provision for LEADER
6. 20/21 only covers 3 months (Jan – March 2021); table assumes funding being provided upfront.
7. From 2011 prices, in line with 2014-2020 Multiannual Financial Framework, to 2018 prices, in line with proposed 2021-2027 Multiannual Financial Framework.
8. https://cdn.obr.uk/March-2019_EFO_Web-Accessible.pdf Page 67 Table 3.10
9. "11. The rules described in paragraph 10 shall not result in allocations per Member State higher than 108 % of their level in real terms for the 2014-2020 programming period. This adjustment shall be applied proportionately to all transfers (except for the European territorial development goal) to the Member State concerned in order to obtain the maximum level of transfer" https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=COM%3A2018%3A375%3AFIN
10. https://cdn.obr.uk/March-2019_EFO_Web-Accessible.pdf Page 67 Table 3.10
12. Some information on the LEPS delivery model can be found here: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/190880/13-747an-structural-and-investment-fund-strategies-preliminary-guidance-to-leps-technical-annex.pdf
13. http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKSC/2015/6.html para 22
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback