Scottish Civil Estate: efficiency and sustainability report 2020 to 2021
Scottish Ministers are required to lay before the Scottish Parliament this annual report which uses key performance indicators to assess progress in improving the efficiency and sustainability of the Scottish Civil Estate.
Appendix 3 – Performance summary Efficiency – Baseline KPIs (as of 31 March eachyear)
As the organisations comprising the civil estate keep changing, the buildings listed within the estate vary, space holdings of organisations within the buildings alter with operational needs, the definitions of FTE change and measurement methods improve, year on year comparisons need to be treated with caution as like is not being compared with like.
1. The 2016-17 report covers core Scottish Government and seven agencies. Some data from the previous report has been updated in this version.
2. The 2015-16 report covers core Scottish Government and seven agencies.
3. The 2014-15 report covered the core Scottish Government and eight agencies.
4. The 2011-12 report covered the core Scottish Government estate and that of eight executive agencies. The 2010-11 report covered the core Scottish Government estate and 11 agencies. The KPIs over the years cover some different bodies and buildings.
5. The vast majority of the measurements upon which these KPIs are based, conform to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice 6th Edition, rather than the International Property Measurement Standards: Office Buildings introduced on 1 January 2016.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback