4 Community Link Worker
The Scottish Community Link Worker Network is a national network for primary care community link working in Scotland.
The aim of the network is to create a space for community link workers in primary care settings in Scotland to come together to share learning and to develop, network and support each other in order to improve outcomes for their service users and communities. The network has a number of key objectives:
- provide a forum to enable peer-to-peer support for primary care community link working across Scotland;
- raise awareness of the community link worker role in tackling health inequalities;
- strengthen the contribution of community link workers to primary care teams and enable greater understanding of community link working within primary care settings;
- identify and maximise training, learning and development opportunities to professionalise the community link worker role, and;
- provide a collective voice to influence policy regarding community link working.
For the latest information about the Network, please visit the Network’s webpage or contact Roisin Hurst, Network Development Officer email@example.com. You can also find the Network on Twitter @ScotCLWnetwork.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback