Appendix 1: Digital and social prescribing evidence and further reading
- Enabling, Connecting and Empowering: Care in the Digital Age, Scotland’s Refreshed Digital Health and Care Strategy.
- Accessing and Navigating the Mental Health Landscape in Scotland: Opportunities for Digital Innovation.
Online sessions, delivered CBT modules, animated sequences, video clips, case studies and CBT exercises.
Clinician lead CBT treatment delivered in written form. Overcomes geographical barriers.
Near Me (video enabled)
Tele-psychiatry and tele-psychology integrated into existing services, delivered via Attend Anywhere Video Conferencing Platform.
Online interactive psychological self-help guides hosted on national site NHS Inform.
Categories: Self-Monitoring, Mindfulness/Relaxation, Reminders, Peer Support, Mood Trackers, Self & Risk Management. Conditions; ADHD, Autism, Addictions, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Eating Disorders, Panic, Phobias, Stress, Brain injury.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
Video consultations; Near Me
- ESSS Outline - video consulting in social care
- ESSS Outline - digital inclusion
- Best practice in using video calling in social work
- Attend Anywhere/Near Me video consulting service evaluation 2019-2020: report (University of Oxford)
- Near Me Equality Impact Assessment (2020)
- Video consultations- public and clinician views: consultation summary (2020)
- Near Me in Social Services
- An introduction to Near Me in Social Services Louise Bowen, IRISS
- ‘Tools and techniques for remote communication’ Janet Crozier, Knowledge Manager, Knowledge Services, NHS Education for Scotland
- ‘Digital inclusion’ Aaron Slater, Digital Participation Manager SCVO,
- ‘Using near me in practice’ Tanya Anderson GIRFEC Development Officer at CrossReach.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback