1. COVID-19 legislation permitted delayed publication of Children's Services Plans for 2021-2023 rather than 2020-2023, where Children's Services Planning Partnerships wished to adapt these to address emerging needs in light of COVID-19.
2. For each geographical local authority area, with a Tayside Collaborative for Angus, Dundee, and Perth & Kinross.
3. The CSP Strategic Leads Network is a national stakeholder forum including CSP Strategic Leads for each area of Scotland, national organisations and Scottish Government policy leads.
4. In accordance with paragraph 10(2) of the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020 Act, public bodies were required to comply with this duty "as soon as is reasonably practicable".
5. From Fife Children's Services Planning Partnership.
7. SHANARRI: Safe, Healthy, Achieving, Nurtured, Active, Respected, Responsible, Included. For more information on Wellbeing and GIRFEC see Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC) - gov.scot (www.gov.scot).
13. One Plan needed to describe in more detail how the CSPP is using children's rights to inform development of their Plan, and another Plan did not mention children's rights at all.
14. (a) the Chief Constable of the Police Service of Scotland, (b) the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, (c) the Principal Reporter, (d) the National Convener of Children's Hearings Scotland, (e) the Scottish Court Service.
15. Who have powers (following consultation and by order) to: a) specify services to be considered as included within or excluded from the definition of "children's service" or "related service" b) specify matters in relation inclusion or exclusion of services which fall within either of those definitions and c) add, remove or vary the list of those defined as an 'other service provider.'
17. A list of commonly used indicators and data sources in CSPs can be found in Appendix F.
18. Use of the term Children, Young People and Families includes unborn babies and support to families throughout pregnancy.
19. This list is not comprehensive of all indicators included in CSPs.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback