Ipsos would like to acknowledge and thank all those who contributed to the Implementation Evaluation of No One Left Behind and the Young Person's Guarantee.
- Employment service users who participated in surveys, interviews and online diaries.
- Employability staff delivering employment services who participated in surveys and focus groups.
- Local authorities who participated in interviews, identified local partners and stakeholders to participate in the evaluation and distributed surveys to employability staff and service users.
- Local employability partners and stakeholders who participated in interviews.
- The Research Advisory Group who provided oversight and guidance on the design and delivery of the evaluation. This included input to each stage including inception, scoping and design, development of research tools and analysis and reporting of interim and final findings.
- The Scottish Local Authorities' Economic Development (SLAED) Group who provided feedback and guidance on the evaluation design and interim findings.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback