Appendix 3 Consent Form
Title of Project: The Impact of Welfare Reform in Scotland
Please read the following statements, and delete any you are not happy with:
- I agree to take part in the above study.
- The aims of this research have been explained to me. I have had the opportunity to ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily.
- I understand that my participation is voluntary and I may decline to answer any question, or end the interview, at any time.
- I agree to the audio recording of this interview.
- I understand that the data collected in this interview will be used only for the project reports, or for academic papers relating to the project.
- I understand that the audio recordings and transcripts will only be accessed by the research team and will not be passed onto any third parties.
- I would like a copy of the summary report that you are going to write.
- I agree to be contacted by the research team at the research team to take part in further interviews for this project. The information may be stored in electronic form in a secure environment within the university in accordance with the Data protection Act.
Name of Participant Date Signature
Name of Person Date Signature
PTO to complete contact details
Participant Contact Details
Is there another person we can contact (e.g. a parent?) in case you have moved and we are unable to contact you in any of the ways you have given?
Other Contact Details
Relationship to participant:
Email: Franca MacLeod