1. The forthcoming publication timetable is available at: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/ForthcomingPubs
2. The Homeless Persons (Unsuitable Accommodation) (Scotland) Order 2014 replaces the Homeless Persons (Unsuitable Accommodation) (Scotland) Order 2004. The 2014 order repeats the 2004 order but additionally includes the provision that accommodation is unsuitable if it is "not wind and watertight". It can be found online at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ssi/2014/243/made
3. Homelessness in Scotland: 2015/16, provides further background information on the reductions in homelessness applications over time, in the Applications section.
4. More information on the questionnaire for homelessness applications can be found in the output specification for the data, found at: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/15257/OutputSpecification
5. Which can be found online at: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Housing-Regeneration/RefTables/Homelessness201516
6. If before 31 st December 2012.