1. Time period – June to December 2020
2. Time period – January to April 2021.
3. The Connecting Scotland programme works with local councils, public and third sector organisations to support their service users getting online. It provides internet enabled devices such as iPads and Chromebooks, connectivity (mobile data), and support to develop digital skills for people who are digitally excluded and on low incomes (Connecting Scotland, 2021). The initiative was started by the Scottish Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and is operated as a partnership between local councils and Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO).
4. Fidelity refers to the delivery of the FNP programme, including amount of programme received (i.e., number of visits) and coverage of programme content domains.
5. Dosage refers to amount of programme received, measured by number of visits/contacts.
6. DANCE (Dyadic Assessment of Naturalistic Caregiver) is a validated strengths-based observation and assessment tool that allows the family nurse to code and analyse interactions between a child and their caregiver.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback