1. Delivering affordable warmth in rural Scotland: action plan. 24th October 2016.
Available at: https://www.gov.scot/publications/action-plan-deliver-affordable-warmth-rural-scotland-proposed-scottish-rural/
2. Taken from initial application documents for the HES Homecare trial.
3. Itallicised quotes are taken from interviews with HES Homecare team - discussed in Section 3.3.
4. Bold italic text indicates that the material has been sourced from the Live Learning document prepared by the HES Homecare team.
5. This is information was provided by the HES Homecare team at interview.
6. See: McCrone, D., Hawkey, D., Tingey, M., & Webb, J. (2014). Findings from a Survey of Wyndford Households and Experiences of New District Heating. Edinburgh: University of Edinburgh.
Retrieved from https://heatandthecity.org.uk/resources/
7. See: Bush, R., Webb, J., Wakelin, J. Flynn, F., 2017. Interim report: Scotland's Energy Efficiency Programme pilot evaluation.
Available at: https://www2.gov.scot/Resource/0051/00518361.pdf
Bush, R., McCrone, D., Webb, J., Wakeline, J., Usmani, L., Sagar, D., 2018. Energy Efficient Scotland - Phase 1 pilots evaluation final report.
Available at: https://heatandthecity.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/EES-Pilot-Evaluation-Phase-1-Final-Report1.pdf