4. Office for National Statistics (24 September 2021). Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Survey, UK
5. Public Health England (9 September 2021). Duration of protection of COVID-19 vaccines against clinical disease.
6. WHO (13 December 2020). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): How is it transmitted?
8. Children's Task and Finish Group. Update to 17th December 2020 paper on children, schools and transmission. Paper agreed by SAGE 80 on 21 February 2021. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/963381/S1102_Children_s_Task_and_Finish_Group_update_to_17th_December_2020_paper_on_children__schools_and_transmission.pdf
9. Children's Task and Finish Group. Update to 17th December 2020 paper on children, schools and transmission. Paper agreed by SAGE 80 on 21 February 2021. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/963381/S1102_Children_s_Task_and_Finish_Group_update_to_17th_December_2020_paper_on_children__schools_and_transmission.pdf
15. COVID-19 and Age (aap.org)
17. PHS COVID-19 Education report (shinyapps.io)
18. Coronavirus (COVID-19): state of the epidemic - 10 September 2021 - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
22. JCVI issues updated advice on COVID-19 vaccination of children aged 12 to 15 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
25. Paper prepared by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) that was considered at SAGE 94 on 22 July 2021 - ONS: Short report on Long COVID, 22 July 2021 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
26. AMS: COVID-19 preparing for the future – Looking ahead to winter 2021, 2022 and beyond, 15 July 2021 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
27. Academy of Medical Science, COVID-19 preparing for the future – Looking ahead to winter 2021, 2022 and beyond, 15 July 2021: AMS: COVID-19 preparing for the future – Looking ahead to winter 2021, 2022 and beyond, 15 July 2021 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
29. 4. Children and young people - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
30. july2021-lockdownlowdown-v3-survey-report.pdf (syp.org.uk)
32. COVEDI2016-1.pdf (scot.nhs.uk)
33. How are you doing_Survey_Final (childrensparliament.org.uk)
34. COVID-19 Early Years Resilience and Impact Survey (CEYRIS) (publichealthscotland.scot)
36. 'Usable' is defined as where the photo looks like them and it matches their name and gender. Out of date ID is still 'usable' for the purposes of the survey.
37. How systemic racism affects young people in the UK | Barnardo's (barnardos.org.uk)
38. The Impact of Racism on Child and Adolescent Health | American Academy of Pediatrics (aappublications.org)
40. dec2020-lockdowlowdown-v2-survey-final.pdf (youthlinkscotland.org)
41. dec2020-lockdownlowdown-voice-seldom-heard-groups-covid19-pandemic-updated-december-2020.pdf (youthlinkscotland.org)
42. 2021-02-01_teencovidlife2_general_report_v1.pdf (ed.ac.uk)
43. How are you doing_Survey_Final (childrensparliament.org.uk)
47. Summary-version-of-Covid-19-Recovery-Report-Feb-21.pdf (whocaresscotland.org)
49. Cooke, G. et al (2007). Impact on and use of an inner-city London Infectious Diseases Department by international migrants: a questionnaire survey. BMC Health Serv Res 7, 113; Pew Research Center (November 2019). Europe's Unauthorized Immigrant Population
50. Papageorgiou, V. et al (2020). Patient data-sharing for immigration enforcement: a qualitative study of healthcare providers in England. BMJ Open 2020; 10:e033202.; Digital Health (14 November 2018). NHS Digital confirms end of patient data sharing with Home Office
51. Stagg, HR et al (2012).BMJ Open 2012. Poor uptake of primary healthcare registration among recent entrants to the UK: a retrospective cohort study.
55. How did the pandemic affect disabled children? (learningdisabilitytoday.co.uk)
56. Results are taken from questions run on behalf of Scottish Government on the YouGov online omnibus survey. The sample is demographically and geographically representative of adults 18+ across Scotland, with c.1000 responses each week. Fieldwork took place on 7-8 September among a sample size of 1021 adults. Respondents were asked the extent to which they agree or disagree with the following statement: "The high level of people with two doses of the vaccine in Scotland gives me more confidence to go out and about."
57. Source: YouGov online survey. Fieldwork took place on 24-25 August among a sample size of 1007 adults, with results to this question re-based to exclude those who selected "Not applicable" (n=799). Respondents were shown the following statement: "One possible approach to allow entry to venues such as stadiums, arenas and nightclubs is to introduce a Covid certification scheme. The exact details of this would need to be confirmed but an example may involve showing a certificate that proves you have been fully vaccinated or tested negative in the last 48 hours." Then they were asked the extent to which they agree or disagree with the following statement: "If I wanted to go to a venue or event, having this scheme in place would make me feel more comfortable doing this."
63. 26% of LGBT+ respondents rated their emotional wellbeing as negative before lockdown (compared with 14% of heterosexual respondents) and this rose to 69% during lockdown (compared to 40% with heterosexual respondents).TIE Online In Lockdown report, July 2020, https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60609ee47b1b6f5999103b43/t/606592177d934a712ba02200/1617269304488/TIE-ONLINE+IN+LOCKDOWN-REPORT.pdf
65. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5cee5bd0687a1500015b5a9f/t/60362d773fa8777030b0885c/1614163321822/Jan2021-LockdownLowdown-V2-Survey-Demographic-Breakdown+%281%29.pdf; https://www.ed.ac.uk/files/atoms/files/2021-02-01_teencovidlife2_general_report_v1.pdf; https://www.childrensparliament.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/How-are-you-doing_Survey_Final.pdf
67. COVID-19 Early Years Resilience and Impact Survey (CEYRIS) (publichealthscotland.scot)
68. Bell, S. et al (2021). COVID-19 vaccination beliefs, attitudes, and behaviours among health and social care workers in the UK: a mixed-methods study. medRxiv 2021.04.23.21255971
69. Public Health Scotland (1 September 2021). Vaccine uptake equality report – Supplementary Tables
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback