1. Scottish Government: Coronavirus (COVID-19): state of the epidemic - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
3. Scottish Government: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-data-for-scotland/
4. Public Health Scotland Covid dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview
5. Source: Public Health Scotland
6. Public Health Scotland dashboard: COVID-19 Daily Dashboard - PHS COVID-19 | Tableau Public
7. NRS Scotland: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/general-publications/weekly-and-monthly-data-on-births-and-deaths/deaths-involving-coronavirus-covid-19-in-scotland
9. Office for National Statistics: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Survey, antibody and vaccination data for the UK - Office for National Statistics
10. Estimates are not available for Na h-Eileanan Siar or the Shetland Islands.
11. Public Health Scotland: Dashboard - Data & intelligence from PHS (isdscotland.org)
12. Results are taken from questions run on behalf of Scottish Government on the YouGov online omnibus survey. The sample is demographically and geographically representative of adults 18+ across Scotland, with c.1000 responses each week. Fieldwork took place on 6-7 April with a total sample size of 1,055 adults. 'Complete' or 'almost complete' compliance refers to respondents who rated themselves 6 or 7 on a scale of 1-7 for the question:Thinking about ALL of the guidance from the Scottish Government on what to do and what not to do during the Coronavirus pandemic (including distancing, protection measures and all restrictions)...On a scale of 1-7, where 1 is 'Not at all' and 7 is 'Completely', to what extent do you feel you are following the regulations and guidance?
13. Total sample size on 6-7 April was 1,055 adults. Sample size for those who have not yet received their first vaccine was 384 adults. 'Likely' to be vaccinated refers to respondents who rated themselves 8 to 10 on a scale of 0-10 for the question: How likely or unlikely are you to be vaccinated for COVID-19 when a vaccine becomes available to you? (Please select a number between 0 and 10, where 0 means 'extremely unlikely' and 10 means 'extremely likely')