Consideration of climatic factors within Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Public Bodies are defined in the Climate Change (Scotland) Act 2009 as those bodies which are included in Schedule 1 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
- Smith, P. Ecosse - estimating carbon in organic soils; sequestration and emissions. 2007. Edinburgh, Scottish Executive.
- Bradley, R. I., Milne, R., Bell, J., Lilly, A., Jordan, C. and Higgins, A. (2005) A soil carbon and land use database for the United Kingdom. Soil Use and Management 21, 363-369.
- Source: SNIFFER Handbook of Climate Trends Across Scotland SNIFFER (2006) Handbook of Climate Trends across Scotland and Scotland's seas: towards understanding their state http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2008/04/03093608/0
- Current global greenhouse gas emissions continue to increase. If this continues it will put us on a trajectory to the medium or high emission scenarios.