2. Pilot users not included in the evaluation
3. In phase 3 we will be collecting postcodes which will allow for a more fine grained comparative analysis and support more robust evidence of change.
8. Citizens Advice Scotland, 2018 - Disconnected - Understanding digital inclusion and improving access
9. Age UK, 2018: age uk digital inclusion evidence review
17. For example - Risk to health | Campaign to End Loneliness (accessed 5/8/2021)
18. Office for National Statistics, 2020 Coronavirus and depression in adults, Great Britain
19. Age UK, 2019: age uk loneliness research briefing-digital inclusion
20. Citizens Advice Scotland, 2018 - Disconnected - Understanding digital inclusion and improving access
23. Mainly because of the difficulties matching responses from the welcome survey to those of the follow-on survey. However, the changes observed here are striking.
24. 'Meeting' with digital champions includes online meetings or phone calls; face to face contact was limited due to COVID-19 restrictions
25. Office for National Statistics, 2019: Internet access – households and individuals, Great Britain
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback